In an effort to become more environmentally conscious, I'm switching all the lightbulbs in the house today. We're switching to these - 60W bulbs that only use the energy of a 13W.
Unfortunately, they don't work with dimmer switches, so I have to change those too. Rewiring is tricky, and I'm in fear of killing myself everytime I take apart those wires. I'm very talented in many things, but electrical work is a bit intimidating. But, if I don't do it, who will. And that's the way it is.
After changing all four bulbs in the bathroom, I was met with a searing brightness from 240W of environmental fury. A bit much.
I'll try not to electrocute myself.